APU offers more than work. It is the first Polyurethane System House in South East Asia and the only ASEAN Polyurethane System House that has the capacity and experience to market and sell to all five continents throughout the world.
Working for a small and medium enterprise like APU is interesting as it offers hands-on exposures to many facets of business. We value ideas and feedback and provide opportunity for the individuals to learn, grow and advance. As an organization which has attained the People Developer Standard, we place huge emphasis on employees’ training and developmental programs.
Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, APU encourages the employees to lead healthy lifestyles by participating in the Lifelong Learning and Workplace Health Program.
Current opening (Last updated: 07 April 2021)
Regional Customer Service Executive (Permanent)
Competitive remuneration and incentive
Job Description Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good prospecting skills and able to communicate professionally
- Results-Oriented, meticulous and with the ability to multitask
- Require travelling to overseas
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To assist & co-ordinate the daily sales matter
- Perform outbound sales inquiry to generate and meet revenue targets (new & existing customers)
- Responsible for taking inquiry calls and provide caller with appropriate information
- Applying emerging technologies
- Motivating creativity in organisation
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- 5-day work week (8:45am – 6:00pm)
- Competitive renumeration and incentives
- Transport pick from designated locations
- Good career advancement
Please email your detailed resume with current and expected remuneration and a recent non-returnable photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org