Rigid Polyurethane foam finds its main uses in the area of thermal insulation. One of the reasons for this is the very high insulation efficiency, the highest of any commercial insulating material. Other reasons are the ease of use, the ability for the Polyurethane foam to enhance the overall strength of the structure, the low water absorption, excellent adhesion and thermal stability between -160°C to 120°C.
Asia Polyurethane can supply systems with a variety of environmentally friendly blowing agent technologies, including hydrocarbons and the latest HFA materials.
– Domestic and Commercial Refrigeration For C/I-Pentane and C-Pentane
– Building Panels
– Discontinuous / Continuous Processing Machineries
– Insulation Of Sub-Sea Oil Pipelines
– Central Chilled Water
– Chemical Storage Tank Insulation & Brewery Tank Insulation
– Ammonia Storage Tanks
– Spray Foam For Commercial / Domestic Building, Hospitals and Shopping Centres