APU offers more than work. It is the first Polyurethane System House in South East Asia and the only ASEAN Polyurethane System House that has the capacity and experience to market and sell to all five continents throughout the world.
Working for a small and medium enterprise like APU is interesting as it offers hands-on exposures to many facets of business. We value ideas and feedback and provide opportunity for the individuals to learn, grow and advance. As an organization which has attained the People Developer Standard, we place huge emphasis on employees’ training and developmental programs.
Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, APU encourages the employees to lead healthy lifestyles by participating in the Lifelong Learning and Workplace Health Program.
Current opening (Last updated: 3 June 2019)
Regional Customer Service Executive (Permanent)
- Perform outbound sales calls to generate and meet revenue targets (new & existing customers)
- Attend to customer’s calls and inquiries
- Market research and development
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level/Diploma with 5 years of sales experience. Candidates with at least 3 years of sales experience will be considered for the Sales Engineer position.
- Positive attitude with good customer service and follow-up skills.
- Self motivated, flexible and eager for success.
- Results-oriented, meticulous and able to multi-task
- A team player with excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and/or write another ASIAN language would be an added advantage.
- 5-day work week (8:45am – 6:00pm)
- Competitive renumeration and incentives
- Transport pick from designated locations
- Good career advancement
Please email your detailed resume with current and expected remuneration and a recent non-returnable photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org